Take your friends back to the wild west.
- Set up a bar with loads of alcohol bottles (adorned with spookified labels) lined up against the wall
- Be sure to have a zombie sheriff
- Create a fake piano out of particle board/MDF and seat a skeleton at the keys
- Find old black and white photos and hang them around the room in antiqued frames
- Create wanted posters
- Arrange some cards and poker chips on tables for guests to play
- Ask guests to arrive as outlaws, good ol boys, preachers, Sunday school teachers, saloon gals, the town drunk, or any other common character that comes to mind when you think of this genre
Your choices are only limited by your imagination. For inspiration, watch a classic John Wayne or Clint Eastwood western. Make note of how the sets are decorated.