Mini Monsters: Experimenting with Super Sculpey
Yesterday afternoon I did some experimenting with Super Sculpey. I've only used Sculpey once before, so most of my time yesterday was spent getting to know the medium. As I experimented, a new face appeared in front of me, and I couldn't bare to squish him back into oblivion.
This pattern repeated itself until I had a small army of unfinished mini-monsters. I call them The Underbiters.
I haven't given them hands yet (I kind of like them without hands, but I think they need some) and the bodies need some touch ups, but I'm pretty happy with how my first real session went.
I'll be adding a tutorial as I learn more about this product.
p.s. Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes!