Martinis in Hell
I did this in 2005. I wanted a more classic party, and what better way than throw a martini party in hell. "Mephistopheles Martini Manor" is what I called it. I was Lilith, the hostess. Items included:
- A demonic dj, equipped with turntable
- Food that was served out of the body of a corpse
- A coffin coffee table with an unfortunate soul inside
- Blood dripping down the walls (I cut drips out of that red cellophane used for wrapping gift baskets)
- A bloody skeleton creature bursting from the floor (with a martini glass in hand)
- A bloody tree with intestines in the base
- A bust of Namaah (a specific demon)
- A fireplace with trapped souls in the stones
- A "Hall of Flame", where I had photographs/headshots and autographs of all the famous people I imagined would frequent the place
- A fluorescent sign that read "Mephistopheles Martini Manor"
If you would like to see some pictures of these items, they are posted in the Art Ghoullery.