Eyeball Krispie Treats
I picked this recipe up from Freddie and Cindy's Halloween website. For some reason, the link to their homepage wasn't working so I couldn't verify whether or not they allow other people to use their information. So Freddie and Cindy, if you're out there, I hope you don't mind that I have posted your idea.
- Make Rice Krispies treats as directed on the box.
- When cool enough to handle, roll into balls the size of a...well, an eyeball.
- Melt some white chocolate and coat the balls.
- Place an M&M in the center of the eyeball and press lightly.
- Place eyeball on wax paper to set up. Putting the tray in the fridge helps speed up the process.
- Store in a container.
Want to get fancy with the treats? There are oodles of recipe ideas on the official Rice Krispies website.